Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 10 - Feedback

I didn't enjoy this course to begin with. However with some help and encouragement from Merrylegs, and by the time I had finished Thing 3, I was enjoying it and spending more time at my computer than I should have been. I have learnt a lot of new things along the way, and enjoyed sites like Flickr, Image Generator, LibararyThing, YouTube and Zoho to name a few. So Thank you to ACL Learning 2.0 for making me do the course because I wouldn't have known what great things were out there in the cyber space otherwise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hip hooray, another one cross the finishing line, well done

Nice Guy said...

More image gens @ http://www.TXT2PIC.com (make logos, cartoons, scrapbooks, fake magazine covers, funny signs, labels, buttons, glitters, smilies, etc).