Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week 9 - NetLibrary

Week 9 - NetLibrary


A few years ago, when eBooks was first introduced on our library website, I created an account and only used it once. At that time, there were not many books in the eBook collection but now it is getting bigger. I must admit that I don't really like reading books on the screen but however I did spend an hour or two reading from one topic to another. Found a few books and have added them to my Favourites. There seemed to be a large of collection of English Literature (mostly Shakespeare) which I think would be good as a study guide for college students.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work on your blogs! Looks like you might have skipped blogging about Podcasts though, so if you could please post a short blog about this and a link to your favorite podcast, you'll be finished with all of the exercises! :)